Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
October 2017 Newsletter 
Jared & Naomi
Giving Testimony  

     This month, I am sharing with you excerpts of the speeches of recent graduates Jared and Naomi.  In reading them, I hope you will be encouraged, and give thanks and praise to God.
     In his testimony, Jared shares, "In my daily walk with God I am still learning my responsibilities, and have learned to be humbled by denying and dying to self.  Even repentance of sin has changed.  I used to condemn myself for committing them but I don't hang my head in shame anymore.  I look to the cross and look to Jesus."
Tell Us about YOU!
   

Our communication update survey is now open!

Please take a moment to help us learn more about YOU as part of the history of His Mansion Ministries!

To participate, click on the link below.
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by newsletter@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment