Thursday, October 5, 2017

10-5-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE

Psalm 89 v 22 - The enemy (addiction) shall not outwit him, Nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.


NO MATTER WHAT! Talk to God and continue to build your relationship with God and in return, you will receive this verse as a promise. God is not a liar and He never breaks promises. So when the son of wickedness (addiction) starts to whisper words of worry fear and doubt! Answer loudly and clearly, I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED and pulled back into Hell.My God has a plan for me, to give me peace love joy and a sound mind.Son of wickedness (addiction) you no longer own me or control me! God is my master and Jesus Christ is my savior! Resist the son of wickedness (addiction) and he must go. 

Ephesians 6 v 12 For we[d] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment