- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Monday, October 30, 2017
10-30-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 60 v 11- Oh please help us against our enemies (addictions) for all human help is useless.
Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
Sometimes we have to get to the point where we want it more than life itself and until that day comes you will continue to struggle. Coming clean and getting your Heart right and back to God will be the answer to recovery. Stop dumping everything on everyone else including blaming everyone else when it comes to getting high. You and only you and your inner demons are responsible for the mess that has been made. God is willing and waiting for you to man up and get out of the way.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my disease