- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Friday, August 31, 2018
Dopesick: An Interview with Beth Macy | The Fix: It takes the average user eight years and five to six treatment attempts just to achieve one year of sobriety. And in an era of fentanyl and other even stronger synthetic opioids, many users don’t have eight years.
A Month of Heart Attacks: Withdrawing from Antidepressants | The Fix: My doctor tells me not to worry. The medication is safe. I worry he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I worry this was a big mistake I made at 18 and am paying for the rest of my life.
Real Housewives of Recovery: Reality TV and Addiction | The Fix: It is no secret that alcohol is readily available on set while filming these shows to grease the wheels of conflict, and not everyone who drinks alcohol misuses it.
Suboxone: A Tool for Recovery | The Fix: With medication-assisted treatment (MAT), people with opioid addictions are given the chance to rebuild their lives—often from the ashes and debris of drug-induced destruction—without having to fight cravings and withdrawal.