- SRC Scottish Recovery Consortium
- Suicide Prevention GODS helpers
- PAIN TO PURPOSE
- Journey Pure Veteran Care
- Sobreity Engine
- Harmony Ridge
- In the rooms Online meetings
- LIFE PROCESS PODCAST
- Bill and Bobs coffee Shop
- Addiction Podcast
- New hope Philly Mens Christian program
- All treatment 50 state
- Discovery house S.Ca
- Deploy care Veterans support
- Take 12 Radio w Monty Man
- GODS MOUNTAIN RECOVERY CENTER Pa.
- FORT HOPE STOP VET SUICIDE
- CELEBRATE RECOVERY
- THE COUNSELING CENTER
- 50 STATE TREATMENT LOCATOR
- David Victorious Reffner Podcast
Thursday, August 31, 2017
TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 86v13 For great is your mercy toward me and you have delivered my soul from the depths of hell!
Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
Now that your out of the fire you must cultivate your relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ ! There is so much more in life just for you to discover . For a long time you lived way under your God given potential and you deserve everything God has to offer . Remember a Relationship is a two way Street and you have to do your part everyday . Step 11 is vital to growing a strong relationship with God your creator and Loving Father!
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 8-31-17
Need Help email us email@example.com
Jesus is the Truth the Life the Way!
Posted by Recovery Connections Network at 8:09 AM
Posted by Recovery Connections Network at 7:43 AM