Friday, August 25, 2017

Hi,

I wanted to reach out once more with some supportive resources surrounding substance use disorder. I tried sending them to you several weeks ago, but since I didn’t hear back from you, I’m not sure that you got them.

The list below has a lot of great information that I hope you’ll share with your readers (perhaps on this page: https://joseph-recoveryconnections.blogspot.com/2017/01/carrie-fisher-tried-to-save-corey.html). We’ve kept them on hand here at the Prevention Coalition, so I’m just sharing the wealth, so to speak!









Thanks in advance for sharing! As I mentioned in my previous email, if you’d like a new, original post to share with your audience on addiction recovery, let me know. I would love to write something for you.

Thanks,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment