- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Thursday, August 17, 2017
TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 132 v 1 - Lord, remember David and all his self - denial.
STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless - that our lives had become unmanageable.
The first and most important step in recovery is recognizing and admitting there is a problem. Self-denial will no doubt keep you right where you are!GODS Big Book tells of a story about King David mentioned above and His self -denial caused many errors in life including adultery which he tried to cover up and to keep it hidden he went as far as murder and when confronted he denied it, but God knew because He sees everything! Whatever is done in the darkness will be brought to light. So expose it before it exposes you!
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us email@example.com