Friday, August 11, 2017

Special Package to Start Your New Life Journey into Recovery


Retail Price: $35.95  

Sale Price: $30.75 
Member Reviews
Doris: Like a lot of women before me, I lurked on the online forum message boards for a while before I ever ordered the Beginner’s Special.  When I got it, I didn’t do anything with it right away.  However, what a difference it made in my journey when I actually read the material and listened to the tape [CD].  I carry Jean’s tape with me and listen to it when I’m walking.  I can relate to a lot of her thoughts, and hearing her actual voice has meant a lot to me.  I feel like she’s talking just to me.  I can’t stress enough to anyone who thinks they’re using this program by just using the online forum...the message boards are not the program.  Order the Beginner’s Special.  It will make a huge difference in your sobriety journey and it may mean the difference between staying sober and drinking.
 
Ruth Ann: When I received my Beginner’s Special in the mail, I read everything cover to cover.  It took me, unfortunately, another 7 months to stop drinking.  I have a wine glass stain on the front cover of Turnabout.  I use to think how awful this was, drinking and reading at the same time… can I do this?  I woke up once with the book stuck to my chest.  Something, of course, was sinking in.  The words are powerful, and I realize now it was part of the process.

TeddyBear: The Beginner’s Special is a “SPECIAL PACKAGE TO START YOUR “NEW LIFE” JOURNEY INTO RECOVERY.”  It took me several reads of the material to finally start to absorb it.  I think that is because my brain was pickled.  It took me another 3½ months to put it into continuous practice.  There would be a week, then several weeks, then a month and then things really started rolling and I am not going back.  I keep the Beginner’s Booklet and the Program Booklet in my journal.  I refer to them often.  I know that, at some point, I will probably buy new copies.  This is a wonderful gift to give yourself or someone you know who is struggling.  It is a life saver!

Shirley: If you have never ordered anything from the WFS catalog, this is a great start.  It’s loaded with information about the program.  It gives you encouragement, especially on the difficult days when the “imp” [impulse] is breathing over your shoulder.  I know I spent many hours reading Jean’s literature, listening to the tape [CD] until I knew it almost word for word.

Dougal: I was at my personal rock bottom and it seemed like it took forever for it to arrive.  I was lurking on the online message boards, of course, and that’s how I joined WFS and finally got that Beginner’s Special.  For me, I swear it was like honey to a starving bee.  The book Turnabout was terribly hard to read because it was so graphic in its description of what alcohol can do to a body and soul.  The Beginner’s package is the first ray of hope.  It’s priceless and, even if you don’t or can’t use it right away or even if you can’t read all of it or think it is silly or whatever at first; don’t give up on it.  It will change your life.

Toots: The Beginner’s Special was the first thing I ordered when I joined Women for Sobriety.  I’d heard about it from members of the online forum.  The items included in the Beginner’s Special provided me with the information I needed to get better acquainted with the WFS “New Life” Program and overall philosophy of Women for Sobriety.  Sure is a great bargain to boot!
Women for Sobriety, Inc.| PO Box 618, Quakertown PA 18951


Daily Inspirations on Twitter@WFS4C

Check out the WFS Bloghttp://wfsorg.blogspot.com 
Women for Sobriety, Inc. | P.O. Box 618Quakertown, PA 18951-0618
Unsubscribe recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by becky@womenforsobriety.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today

No comments:

Post a Comment