- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Monday, January 15, 2018
Sunday, January 14, 2018
5 Secrets of Someone in Recovery | The Fix: Addiction doesn’t always feel as awful as it’s portrayed. Sometimes it feels like a comfortable, thick blanket, insulating you from the pain in your life.
Moving Beyond Opioids: 5 Lessons for the Next Drug Crisis | The Fix: Once certain groups are labeled as criminal or undeserving, or “not like us,” it is easy to enforce supposedly fair and colorblind laws in a discriminatory manner, whether deliberately or subconsciously.
The Symbiosis of Grief and Smoking Marijuana | The Fix: The thick smoke, cotton mouth, simmering laughter, and grief have become wrapped up in each other. Being high was the reflex with which I confronted my life.
4 Big Ways Sobriety Changes You as a Person | The Fix: Rather than feeling like my life is missing something without alcohol, I feel like my life is fuller in its absence.