Sunday, July 27, 2014



JULY 27 Chp 108 v 13 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH IN THE PSALMS


With Gods help we will do mighty things ,for He will trample down our foes . ( Enemies )

STEP !We admitted we were powerless over our addictions—that our lives had become unmanageable.

My number one enemy was addiction ! Healing begins at Step one ! You can not do this on your own !Your enemy and my enemy has blinded us with pride and arrogance .When we continue on in pride we began to isolate and when that happens we eventually take a fall . When I fell to my knees finally humbled broken and sad beyond words is when I became broken but in that brokenness I discovered freedom . God is not playing , He will trample down your addiction but you have got to stop arguing with Him and just LET IT GO !

Philippians 4:6-7, NLT Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
By Joseph Dickerson



No comments:

Post a Comment