Thursday, July 31, 2014

JULY 31 Chp 107 v 10 v 11 v 12 v 13 v 14 v 15 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH  FROM THE PSALMS 

 Some sat in darkness and deepest gloom,
imprisoned in iron chains of misery.
 They rebelled against the words of God,
scorning the counsel of the Most High.
 That is why he broke them with hard labor;
they fell, and no one was there to help them.
 “Lord, help!” they cried in their trouble,
and he saved them from their distress.
He led them from the darkness and deepest gloom;
he snapped their chains.
 Let them praise the Lord for his great love
and for the wonderful things he has done for them.

STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God !


This is why I try to study Gods Big Book (Bible) everyday . God has snapped my chains and I just don't want to give Him praise for that , I want to praise Him for the way He unconditionally loves me. God could have let me die in my sin and addictions , but He did everything He said He would in the Psalm . There are many in rebellion against God and society , you think your tough and your way is the way everyone should live .God will break you 
and send you to Hell ! God will be more than patient , He waited sixteen years for me to come back to Him . It broke Gods heart to see me one of His sons living sad , defeated drowning in my self made sea of uncontrollable urges to my addictions and sins. You matter to God and your rebellion will steal the wonderful life God has planned for you . It is time for you to wake up , the cemetery is already full of half lived lives with unfulfilled dreams . 

Psalms 68:6 God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment