|To our friends and supporters,|
You may have noticed some changes since visiting drugfree.org in the past few weeks. We are thrilled to launch not only a newly revamped website, but also a new name: Partnership for Drug-Free Kids.
With our new name, we're communicating more directly why we exist, and that's to reduce teen substance abuse and support families impacted by addiction. Through our revamped website, our toll-free telephone helpline (1-855-DRUGFREE) and all of our communications, we are committed to being the place where you and your family find answers.
We hope you’ll take some time to browse the new drugfree.org. There, you’ll find the same informative, science-based resources you've come to rely upon as well as many new features – including a brand new interactive online community where you can post memorials, chat with experts, talk to others on forums and more.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly