- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Friday, July 11, 2014
JULY 11 Chp 56 v 11 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS
I trust in God , so why should I be afraid ? What can mere mortals do to me ?
STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God .
That is the kind of confidence I got in my recovery . Notice I said confidence not cockiness . We still have to be careful ,I know folks who have relapsed after 30 years. There are people in your life will do anything to see you fail and I guess there motivation would be jealousy . There is nothing to worry or fear as long as God has control and your living the steps daily .
Romans 8 : 28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
By Joseph Dickerson