Friday, July 11, 2014

JULY 11 Chp 56 v 11 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


I trust in God , so why should I be afraid ? What can mere mortals do to me ?


STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God .


That is the kind of confidence I got in my recovery . Notice I said confidence not cockiness . We still have to be careful ,I know folks who have relapsed after 30 years. There are people in your life will do anything to see you fail and I guess there motivation would be jealousy . There is nothing to worry or fear as long as God has control and your living the steps daily . 


Romans 8 : 28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment