Sunday, July 13, 2014



JULY 13 v 2 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,
with sorrow in my heart every day?
How long will my enemy have the upper hand?


STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity !


My enemy was Addiction ! The enemy turned my life into a inescapable wasteland with not an ounce of joy too be found anywhere in anything . They say in recovery one of the most important parts of us that does not get addressed or gets fixed is our souls. Recovery should be mental , physical and spiritual ! In my personal journey through addiction and sobriety , I discovered I was a lost soul desperately trying to fill a void in my life , and no matter how many drugs I did or barrels of booze I drank nothing ever seemed to satisfy. I realize now what I was missing was God ! Only God and His son Jesus can truly fill the emptiness you have in your heart . Relationship with your creator who knows all things and misses you and always has loved you and always will love you unconditionally . The search is over you know where to find fulfillment and you have a certain set of steps and if your willing to work than you can have it . It does not have be a struggle anymore .Let Go and Let God friend !



Jerimiah 29 ;11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.




By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment