Friday, August 25, 2017

TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 74 v 20 - Have respect to the covenant; For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.


STEP 1 admitted we were powerless over chemical substances - that our lives had become unmanageable.


When you make a deal with God to save you from the dark places don't go back on your word. God holds your very life in His hands! That's what the covenant is! When I finally hit rock bottom and wanted to just die, I cried out to God, If your real please help me. I will celebrate you everyday just get me out of this horrible life. He heard me and I have been for the most part keeping up my end of the bargain.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 8-25-17
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Jesus is the Truth the Life the Way





No comments:

Post a Comment