Thursday, August 3, 2017

Later this month a new group of hurting and broken young men and women will arrive here at His Mansion.
August 2017 Newsletter 
Rebecca S.
He Sees Me Through  



     Beka grew up in Nova Scotia in a home that taught her about God, but left her isolated, depressed, and suffering the effects of abuse.  "Family dynamics were super difficult," she remembers.  "It left me wanting love and not knowing what real love actually looked like.
     "I was talked to about God, but I saw him like my dad: angry, absent, and demeaning.  I was afraid of God for a long time.  I still am sometimes."
Servant Leaders
   
"I got a lot of friendship support from Servant Leaders, spending a lot of time with them and honestly talking about emotions.  Also, just watching their interactions, and seeing something that they had that I didn't have--it just kept me going.    Because it was like, there is hope here.  There is more here.  This is where I need to be."- Beka

     Do you know a young adult (18-35) who longs to serve the broken while being challenged to grow?
     During a one-year commitment at His Mansion, SLs are mentored, equipped, and built up in a supportive, Christ-centered community to bring the hope and healing of Jesus to those struggling with trauma, addiction, and other life-controlling issues.  
 
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by newsletter@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment