- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
Friday, August 31, 2018
Police Departments Helping Addicts
Julian Callahan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
My name is Julian and I'm emailing you on behalf of QuitHeroin.com, a website dedicated to helping individuals beat their heroin addictions. In this day and age, more and more people are struggling with Heroin Addiction than ever and Police Departments and Fire Departments are on the front lines seeing the terrible scenarios heroin addiction can produce.
We saw that some Police Departments are coming up with their own programs and protocols to help combat heroin addiction and wrote an article about it. You can see it here: http://www.quitheroin.com/new-initiatives-help-addicts-receive-treatment-police-departments/
If you could help us spread this message by sharing or linking to this article we can help how others all the good our Police Departments are doing for our communities.