Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20 v 27 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

The Lord’s light penetrates the human spirit,
    exposing every hidden motive.


STEP 3 -We made a decision to turn our wills and our lives over to the care of God.


Take a few minutes and think.GOD creator of Heaven  , Earth , You and all creatures. God knows how many hairs are on your head  . He put you together ! So why do so many people have a hard time with step three . When I was  running the show of my life , I had addiction  , depression , fear , anger , hate just tto name a few. Now with God running the show I have joy peace and love. Its a no brainier people just hand the mess  you call life over too him . He already knows everything about you so you might as well let Him take charge .   


Jesus said I am the truth ,the life the way no one comes unto the father but through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment