Thursday, February 27, 2014



February 27 v 12 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB



A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions.
The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.



STEP - 11 We sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry it out.



I am at times the fool and the wise . You know when you know that what your about to do is not a good idea. That does not make us bad people it makes us human. I certainly had enough of being a fool . Living my life out of Gods will certainly left me empty wandering looking for purpose and fulfillment in my life. I have learned from step eleven and the other steps that I am not perfect nobody is. God did not put us here for no reason ,he has a plan and a purpose .Mistakes are Gods way of teaching us and shaping us into the step eleven kids he wants us to be . Be smart , listen , watch where your going and always listen to that small still voice that whispers this is not a good idea.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment