Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23 v 29 v 30 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Who has anguish? Who has sorrow?
Who is always fighting? Who is always complaining?
Who has unnecessary bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes?
 It is the one who spends long hours in the taverns,
trying out new drinks.

STEP 1 -We admitted we were powerless over alcohol and drugs—that our lives had become 
unmanageable. 

What the Proverb is missing is trying out new drugs. It does not , nor can it not get any clearer than that. The Bible has your entire life covered that's why God put it here . Its sad and devastating too think kids in schools don't have the instruction book taught to them like the old days. Let us not wait for some stranger too teach them about drugs because someone will and some parents wont find out until the fateful phone call comes. The Proverb is a warning for everyone. I never listened too the Proverb in Catholic school and I wound up with more than red eyes and bruises , I wound up homeless lost and desperate for a better way . Step one taught me that I was not alone and my life was not over .Once I could see through the blurry haze of my false sense of reality I found God . God gave me my life back but not just life but a new one full of excitement peace love and joy . I can't explain it but its real and it can happen , you just have to come to the end of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment