Wednesday, February 12, 2014


February 12 v 14 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Wise words bring many benefits,
and hard work brings rewards.

STEP 8 - We made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make admends to them all. Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)



This step along with the rest will require just that , hard work is the only way I can stay sober and keep my sanity . I chose number eight specifically because thirteen years of sobriety has taught me this is a tough one and it will take a long time to complete but its well worth it .My memory was one part of me that suffered the most from addiction , and as time passes and through prayer and step work , I discover memories most not good but important because I have to get rid of my pain , regret , remorse and sorrows. Working the steps has helped me discover that if I don't work this step my heart and mind will be jam packed with all the terrible stuff I did too myself and others. When I first started early in my recovery there were too many sleepless nights wasted time spent watching all the movies in my head and the what ifs and how comes. What a waste of time ! That's why this step for me was so important and still is.Working this step on a daily basis will be just that hard work and for me it was painful but it must be completed if you want to keep moving forward. I said it before and I will say it again It works ,if you work it.
 
 
Jesus said I am the truth , the life , the way no one comes unto the father but through me .

No comments:

Post a Comment