- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
February 5 v 21 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
For the Lord sees clearly what a man does,
examining every path he takes.
STEP 5- Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
Honesty is key in everything you do ,especially for those of us in recovery. After all the time I wasted in my addiction I realize the person I lied to most was myself . GOD can see all things so why try to hide or deny what you have done. Honesty with self GOD and others will bring change in your life .
Jesus said I am the truth the life the way and no one comes to the father but through me!