Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4 v 23 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

Keep your heart with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life.

STEP 10 :Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

Well there you have it , all issues of life come from the heart .Society teaches that addiction is a mental health issue but the Bible puts it in a completely different context. This is why I have said addiction is a heart problem , fix that and the head will follow. People have asked me whats the difference between Christian recovery and secular recovery. CHRISTIAN recovery GETS TO THE HEART OF ADDICTION IN ALL THOSE WHO ARE STRUGGLING. SECULAR TREATMENT CONVINCES US THAT WE HAVE An INCURABLE DISEASE . I AM not buying that ! Addiction is the byproduct of a broken heart and only JESUS can fix that .
Jesus said I am the truth , the life ,the way no comes unto the father but through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment