- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Monday, February 3, 2014
February 3 v 5 v 6 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.6
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
STEP 3 : Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God .
Some of you are waking up this morning and your lives are a mess. No matter how hard you try to do things right in your life you keep winding up back where you started from. That is called insanity ,no I am not saying your insane but I am the process of active addiction is insane. We cannot keep doing what you have always done and think our lives are gonna change. Let me save you some precious time and tell you its not. Read the Proverb take the step, pray , get a sponsor and work it !