- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Saturday, February 15, 2014
Americans Are Buying More Alcohol, Research Firm Finds
People are buying more alcohol for use at home, according to new figures from a market research firm. Spending on alcohol grew during every quarter over the last four years, indicating increased alcohol sales are not a weather-related trend.
The firm, IRI, found in the four-week period ending January 26, unit sales of beer from retailers—not restaurants and bars—rose 6.75 percent from a year earlier. Popular products included Bud Light Lime-A-Rita and Straw-Ber-Rita. Craft beer also increased market share.
Whiskies, particularly bourbon, were also popular. Other spirits that saw increased growth included Diageo’s Cîroc Amaretto, Johnnie Walker Platinum and Gold Bullion Reserve and Captain Morgan White,BloombergBusinessweek reports.
Wine sales rose 3.3 last month, and at-home wine consumption rose by about 5 percent last year.