- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
February 18 v 13 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
Spouting off before listening to the facts
is both shameful and foolish.
STEP 7 - We humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.
The Proverb is describing me ! Why is it we hold onto the old ways of doing things. I really have a hard time with step six and seven . Just when I think I have reached the next level wham something else pops up and I realize , I have not moved an inch. Just the other day i heard something from someone and immediately I finished their story and then I decided how they can and what they can do to fix their problem. Well guess what I was all wrong and I pissed the person off . This is so difficult but we have got to learn to shut the trap and listen God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason.
Jesus said I am the truth the life the way no one comes unto the father but through me.