Tuesday, October 24, 2017

10-24-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE

Psalm 119 v 45 -I will walk in Freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.


Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

Gods 10 Commandments 

1.You shall have no other gods before Me. 
2.You shall not make idols.
3.You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
4.Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
5.Honor your father and your mother.
6.You shall not murder.
7.You shall not commit adultery.
8.You shall not steal.
9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10.You shall not covet.

By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment