Thursday, October 19, 2017

10-19-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Then I said "Look, I have come as is written about me in the scriptures.

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.


God is waiting for you to be a part of the story that has already been written about your life. Your story was written two thousand years ago, hard to believe but true. Living a life separate from God is the number one cause of your pain and struggles.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment