Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thank you in advance for reading what Summer's dad has to say.
I've got my daughter back

My nightmare began when my beautiful daughter, my baby girl, started taking a drug prescribed by a doctor. I guess after some time the prescription wasn't strong enough to satisfy so she turned to other various drugs. My beautiful daughter was being taken hostage by this terrible demon.

As a father I tied to confront and to fix the issue but I probably made things worse. Soon my daughter hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. It was the worst feeling that I have ever had. It was the most helpless feeling that I have ever experienced. 

My pastor explained that it was a spiritual battle and she would have to hit rock bottom before she would get help. I prayed the hardest prayer, "God do whatever it takes."  I wanted my daughter and my grandchildren back.

Finally I got a call. It was 2:30 in the morning. I was expecting the call to be worse. I was relieved that she was calling from jail, not the hospital. My pastor had told me about Teen Challenge and helped Summer apply. She was quickly accepted.

In two weeks Summer was at Teen Challenge. What I have seen in her life is all my prayers answered and more! Never did I expect the transformation that we have experienced. I have my daughter back, the kids have their mother back and God is at the center of it all.

Since she graduated she's lived with us and is taking classes. This girl is on fire for God and wants to help so many. Thank you to all who support Teen Challenge, you've given me my family back.


Will you join with us?

We have the most caring donors in the world! They are willing to give to help hurting people like Summer find hope for a new life without drugs.

Will you join with us? Your gift will provide training for staff, curriculum for students to learn God's Word, and help assure that every person who comes to Teen Challenge has the opportunity to meet Jesus and find a new life - drug free! Thanks in advance for giving.

TO SEE MORE THAT'S HAPPENING AT TEEN CHALLENGE, VISIT US AT:

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube View on Instagram




Teen Challenge International, USA, 5250 N Towne Centre Dr, Ozark, MO 65721
Sent by pattyb@teenchallengeusa.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment