Thursday, August 15, 2019

Agents of Modern Recovery | OWN Sobriety

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

Agents of Modern Recovery

Over the past few months, I have begun to explore deeper into what I call modern and alternative approaches to recovery.  I have found that there are some really awesome people who are promoting more empowering and more intellectual methods of recovery.  It all started at the beginning of my own recovery journey when I found the book This Naked Mind by Annie Grace, which I have talked about quite a bit on this blog over the past year.  I was super excited when I found This Naked Mind and Annie’s approach spoke to me on a variety of levels.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 OWN Sobriety, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
OWN Sobriety
110 E Perry St
BlufftonIN 46714-2017

Add us to your address book




Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment