Wednesday, August 7, 2019

The Future is Now - August 2019 Newsletter



August 2019 Newsletter 
Jason P. 
The Future is Now 
     
     Addictions don't lead to a godly future. Jason had to learn through a lot of pain before he understood that truth.

     At one point in his life Jason was a wanderer in every way. Although raised in a faithful home, with independence and age came the gradual pursuit of pride, drugs, and sexual encounters. Addiction to opiates eventually took hold.

     "I smoked cocaine everyday, and I was addicted to suboxone. I would lie and steal to get money, and I felt like I wasn't even human. I pushed people away and isolated myself from any meaningful relationship I once had. I often found myself wondering how I had fallen so low."

   



STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View on Instagram
Forward this email



This email was sent to recoveryfriends@gmail.com by infotech@hismansion.com  


His Mansion Ministries | PO Box 40 | Hillsboro | NH | 03244

No comments:

Post a Comment