Thursday, August 22, 2019

πŸ”₯ Our Alumni Mean the World to Us!

BTC alumni are the coolest!

This issue is all about them in honor of National Recovery Month.
Help us get a count on how many people will be celebrating!  Follow this link to reply.
Our alumni make the best team members!  Meet Shawn Bibb, Program Supervisor of our stabilization programs.

"Bridges to Change showed me that recovery is possible if you continue to put one foot in front of the other.  My mentors were so understanding and were able to speak the language that I understood."
 
Michaela Pyles is one of our AWESOME ALUMNI!

"Bridges To Change gave me the opportunity to make serious change in my life. Since graduating the program I strive to be independent. I want to provide my sisters and niece with the stability and support to achieve their dreams. I have realized that the best way to do that is to let them see me making something out of my life."






Looking for ways to support all of our awesome team, alumni and clients??





Join our monthly giving program! 





Purchase some of our cool merchandise!

 
Donate Now
Do you want to see more stuff like this?
Join our mailing list to receive quarterly updates.
Join our mailing list
Copyright © *|2018|* *|Bridges to Change|*, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
PO Box 16576
Portland, OR 97292



www.bridgestochange.com

No comments:

Post a Comment