Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Facts About SMART Recovery πŸ“ | OWN Sobriety

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website

Facts About SMART Recovery

If you know me or follow my journey, you know that I am a huge advocate of SMART Recovery.  It has been very instrumental in my 19 months of recovery.  I recently completed the SMART Recovery facilitator training program and started a new meeting in my hometown.  The more that I advocate for SMART, the more I find that people don’t know anything about it or what they do know is incorrect.  I thought I would begin writing a series of posts on SMART and start off with a primer and the fast facts about SMART Recovery.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Website
Copyright © 2019 OWN Sobriety, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
OWN Sobriety
110 E Perry St
BlufftonIN 46714-2017

Add us to your address book




Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment