Wednesday, October 11, 2017

10-11-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 26 v2 - Put me on trial Lord, and cross-examine me.Test my motives and my heart.


Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.


This step does include coming clean with God ourselves and others. Coming clean will make room for the good stuff God wants to give you. Coming clean also creates humility a very important and necessary ingredient in successful recovery.Make amends as best as possible, some people you have hurt will not forgive but you must try and give it to God. Recovery is about starting over and building a new character it's gonna be tough but you have come this far and theirs no stopping you now! 

Psalm 51 v10 Create in me a clean heart,o God; and renew a right spirit within me.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment