- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
10-11-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 26 v2 - Put me on trial Lord, and cross-examine me.Test my motives and my heart.
Step 8: Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
This step does include coming clean with God ourselves and others. Coming clean will make room for the good stuff God wants to give you. Coming clean also creates humility a very important and necessary ingredient in successful recovery.Make amends as best as possible, some people you have hurt will not forgive but you must try and give it to God. Recovery is about starting over and building a new character it's gonna be tough but you have come this far and theirs no stopping you now!
Psalm 51 v10 Create in me a clean heart,o God; and renew a right spirit within me.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases