Friday, October 6, 2017

10-6-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT WITH FROM SCRIPTURE

Psalm119 v 70 - Their hearts are dull and stupid but I delight in your instructions.


STEP 6 -Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character


I have nothing much to say about this one! It stands on its own! I have been certainly guilty of this and still struggle with this. This is in no way an insult but most of you will see it that way. Truth always hurts and Gods word is designed to stir you up to effect change. Gods word is a 2000 page plus instruction book about your life. Read the Book Tyndale Life Recovery Bible.



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment