- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Monday, October 16, 2017
10-16-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 31v9 - Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am in distress.Tears blur my eyes, my body and soul are withering away.
Step 2: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
God can and will help! Life was not gifted to you so you can waste away in addiction and depression. You may feel you are at the end of your rope and hopeless not wanting to go on. Don't look at this as failure and defeat. This is a victory because at your lowest God comes in and rescues you.You have given it your best shot and Life has not worked out the way you thought it should. That's ok because getting to the end of you and your ways open's the door to God so he can come in and show you a better way.
2 Corinthians -"For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong.Your restoration is what we pray for".
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases