Friday, October 13, 2017

10-13-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 32 v 5 - Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt.I said to myself,"I will confess my rebellion to the Lord", and you forgave me! All my guilt is gone. 


Step 5: Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.


Coming clean is a must in Recovery! Honesty will open your heart and release all the pain that makes you Spiritually and physically sick. Self-medicating is a symptom of guilt and regret!The problem is there is not enough alcohol or drugs in the world to take away the weight of guilt. Running hiding and trying to numb it only gives it strength! True freedom will come when you realize you are lost in your rebellion and your conscience is your moral compass uses the pain of guilt to get you to realize your life is going in the wrong direction. True success in recovery comes from the surrender of self and a fearless open Heart will set you free. 

John 8:32 -You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.




By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment