Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10-4-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE


Psalm 13 v 2 - How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul, with sorrow in my heart every day?How long will my enemy (addiction) have the upper hand?

Step 3: Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.

Anguish-severe mental or physical pain or suffering.


Sound familiar! This for me is the best way to describe the state I was in long ago and I never want to go back. God will save you but once He does you have to never go back. Communicate with God every day accept Jesus Christ his Son and the sacrifice he made for you on the cross that brings freedom and forgiveness. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. You, my friend, are a slave to whatever masters you. So addiction is your enemy and a cruel taskmaster! 


Romans 6: 16 Don't you realize that you become the slave of whatever you choose to obey? You can be a slave to sin, which leads to death, or you can choose to obey God, which leads to righteous living.



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment