- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Thursday, October 12, 2017
10-12-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 30 v 1 - I will exalt, you, Lord for you rescued me, you refused to let my enemies (addictions) triumph over me.
exalt-hold (someone or something) in very high regard; think or speak very highly of.
Step 11: Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our relationship with God, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
In recovery or out of recovery God should always be first in your life. Whenever you give your testimony always be grateful for what He has done. I was powerless to escape and defeat my enemies (addictions) without His divine intervention. Remember you were saved for a purpose and part of that purpose is to worship and honor Him.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us email@example.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases