Friday, October 6, 2017

Dear Joseph,
I hope this note finds you well!

I have a great announcement and a favor to ask...

I'm so excited to tell you that ROC Recovery Services is now the Sober Mom's Guide. My mission is to offer mom's help, hope & happiness in their journey to recovery.

We will launch our new website in just a few short weeks. I'm so excited to offer new free tools, webinars, ecourses, life & addiction coaching and all kinds of new resources to help mom's in recovery.

I have had an amazing 18 years of recovery and I want to help the millions of women who are suffering from the pain of all kinds of addiction.

To help mom's in recovery, I need your help in starting an important conversation, so I'd like to ask you a favor...

What is the Number #1 thing that helps you stay sober?

For me, the fear of losing my kids was a major motivator to get sober!

I'd love it if you'd leave a quick comment here on Sober Mom's Guide. I'll be sure to reply. I can't wait to hear what you have to say...

Thank you so much!

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Rosemary O'Connor
Certified Life & Addiction Coach
Sober Mom's Guide

PS: If you think a Sober Mom's Guide will help a mom you know, please forward this email or share it on your favorite social media sites (below).
Comment Now
Share
Tweet
Pin
Forward
+1
Share
Copyright © 2017 ROC Recovery Services, All rights reserved.
Forgotten Mom

Our mailing address is:


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment