- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
10-3-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM SCRIPTURE
Psalm 7 v 9- End the evil of those who are wicked, and defend the righteous.For you look deep within the mind and heart, O righteous God.
Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Recovery is a journey of self-discovery and Spiritual healing. Even though it will be difficult and painful we must dig really deep into the recesses of our minds and the caverns in our hearts. There is a root to everything and bad roots must be exposed or they will choke out what is good. Bringing something out into the open removes its power. Hiding painful stuff leaves no room for anything good! The by-product many times is self-medicating to deal with the pain and burden of allowing these roots to blossom into weeds of destruction. God will be with you and He already knows what needs to be done in order for your Spirit to be free.
By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections
Need Help email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases