Sunday, November 17, 2013


Novenber 17 v 9 POWER IN THE PROVERB 

Love prospers when a fault is forgiven,
but dwelling on it separates close friends. 
STEP 5. Admitted to God, to our selves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs. 
Not only does it seperate close friends and family , fault, guilt, anger, pride, and unforgiveness make us physicaly mentally and spiritually sick.You cant get better if you carry around all the junk ! That could be a number one reason for us using at least it was one of the main ingridients in my life of using. Holding on to all of the pain, caused me to be angry resentful and ashamed. Getting to step 4 and making the list was very difficult but it was one of the most liberating experiences of my life.One thing I discovered was unforgiveness is a poision we drink expecting the others in our lives to die.My unforgiveness was not killing them it was killing me thru addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment