- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Thursday, November 21, 2013
November 21 v 21 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Whoever pursues righteousness and love
finds life, prosperity[c] and honor.
STEP :12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to others , and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Righteousness means living life the way GOD designed us to live it .The proverb along with the step are two simple instructions for us on how to live , and by living right we recieve life,prosperity , and honor . Every morning for me it is up at five , so I can do just that carry the message.God gave me my freedom from addiction , how could I not tell the world after living in such a nightmare.There is not a drug or drink in the world that can match the feeling you get when you know you have helped someone find soberity.The twelveth step is not only an instruction it is a principle we must live by every single day ,because our brothers and sisters are still out there lost , hurt , and confused.