Thursday, November 28, 2013

November 28 v 14 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Blessed are those who fear to do wrong,
but the stubborn are headed for serious trouble.
STEP 3 :Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of GOD !
My middle name was trouble ! But way deep down inside my heart their was always this nagging feeling ,every time I did something wrong. My life was ruled by addiction ,pride , selfishness ,anger and hate. Nothing stood in my way from getting what I want when I wanted it.The Proverb mentions serious trouble and looking back that is the truth.Unfortunately being that stubborn will only wreck you in the long run.Steps one and two took me 16 years before I gave in and step 3 must immediately proceed the first two.At my rock bottom is when I realized I needed to look up not only for help but release from the guilt and shame that was suffocating the life from me.Broken in tears I gave all my pain and burdens too the Lord and when I did it felt as if a Volkswagen had been lifted off my chest.It took years too clean up the mess of my life ,but looking back I can honestly say the Proverb is true Blessed are those who fear to do wrong. We are GODS creation and when we live separate from HIM we will be left to our own vices.
For more Power in the Proverb and other recovery resources .

No comments:

Post a Comment