- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
November 27 v 4 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Anger is cruel, and wrath is like a flood,
but jealousy is even more dangerous.
STEP : 7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
Wow the Proverb nails it on the head and points out three very dangerous emotions.Triggers is what I call them ,and in my early recovery these three pushed me over the edge a few times. The step must repeated upwards of a hundred times a day in early recovery.Even now thirteen years clean I still daily wrestle with the first two .The undealt with anger can lead to a violent explosion so learning to express ourselves in a humble controlled way will help us avoid relapse.Some situations we are not going to be able change that is why we have to get GOD involved ..He can change all things but we must be patient and work the steps pray and then pray some more and wait.