- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
Friday, November 29, 2013
November 29 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
but trusting the Lord means safety.
STEP : 4 I will take a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself.
That includes me ! Back in the day when at the height of my addiction I was afraid of the man I had become and what I was capable of.How far I was willing to go to satisfy my needs.my whole life was trap , a trap that for a long time I never thought I would get out of .By the grace of GOD I barely escaped with my life.Working step 4 forced me too really look at self and how destructive I was to self.even now 13 years have passed there is still memories that haunt me. Step four forced me to forgive myself and it freed me from my own self made trap.Trusting the LORD and working the steps will release you from the fear of self.