Friday, November 29, 2013



November 29 POWER IN THE PROVERB 

Fearing people is a dangerous trap,

but trusting the Lord means safety.

STEP : 4 I will take a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself.

That includes me ! Back in the day when at the height of my addiction I was afraid of the man I had become and what I was capable of.How far I was willing to go to satisfy my needs.my whole life was trap , a trap that for a long time I never thought I would get out of .By the grace of GOD I barely escaped with my life.Working step 4 forced me too really look at self and how destructive I was to self.even now 13 years have passed there is still memories that haunt me. Step four forced me to forgive myself and it freed me from my own self made trap.Trusting the LORD and working the steps will release you from the fear of self.

No comments:

Post a Comment