Wednesday, November 20, 2013


November 20 v 11 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Even a young man is known by his actions
whether his activity is pure and whether it is right.

STEP : 4 We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves .

This was the toughest step fo me ,and it is one , I have to work on a daily basis . When I close my eyes at night to sleep , after my small talk with the Lord ,the movie projector begins to replay all the stuff I had to face during the day in my head. The way we behave is going to tell others everything they need to know about us. 

This a great time as you are watching the daily scenes ,to not let negative feelings , like regret take hold . Share the negative with the Lord ,and if you hurt anybody during the day you need to make it right . Someone told me a long time ago ,you are only as sick as your secrets. Step 4 is designed for us to get it out in the open , deal with it and get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment