- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
November 20 v 11 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Even a young man is known by his actions
whether his activity is pure and whether it is right.
STEP : 4 We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves .
This was the toughest step fo me ,and it is one , I have to work on a daily basis . When I close my eyes at night to sleep , after my small talk with the Lord ,the movie projector begins to replay all the stuff I had to face during the day in my head. The way we behave is going to tell others everything they need to know about us.
This a great time as you are watching the daily scenes ,to not let negative feelings , like regret take hold . Share the negative with the Lord ,and if you hurt anybody during the day you need to make it right . Someone told me a long time ago ,you are only as sick as your secrets. Step 4 is designed for us to get it out in the open , deal with it and get rid of it.