Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 19 v 3 POWER IN THE PROVERB
The foolishness of a man twists his way,
And his heart frets against the Lord.
STEP 3 :Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God.
The proverb states tht we fret against GOD ,in other words we want no parts of HIS ways.Kndness , love ,generosity ,peace ,and the list goes on.By nature we are evil ,our self (flesh) wants it now and it better make me feel good or else.The sad part is living in the here I want it now and I can do what I ever want part of us ,can never be satisfied.Chasing the next new drug or drink ,getting involved in another risky relationship will always leave us feeling empty and alone.What I am trying to say is you can chase drugs booze sex money or whatever it is you use as your fix.It will never fill that void you have in your life. Step 3 is right on and it will bring peace and sitisfaction to your life heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment