- Philadelphia and Bucks County Recovery Houses
- In The Rooms
- Recovery Centers America PA
- Day Break Solutions Treatment Pa.
- My Recovery Online meetings
- Recovery Connections You Tube Channel
- Christian Rehab Center locator
- Jade Recovery Veterans Support
- HELP FOR TEENS
- Pregnancy Help Choice One
- ARS All Resource Solutions
- Pro Act Philly
- Rehab Help
- Northbound Veterans Help
- Costal Detox Fla.
- TAKE 12 RADIO SHOW
Monday, November 18, 2013
November 18v14 POWER IN THE PROVERB
The human spirit can endure in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?
STEP 1 : I admit that I am powerless over my chemical dependicies and the effects of my separation or lack of fellowship with God, and that my life has become unmanageable.
Coming to this point in life is not something I would wish on anybody . Important to get here and grateful it happened yes..At this point in my life , it was the most desperate and painful time and I even despaired of life itself . My mind was in a whirlwind of , ego and self and the me of right then and there was a hideous monster at least so I thought.The proverb cannot make it any clearer , that Step one was vital for my survival.When you reach the end your last straw step one will be your only option .