Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16 POWER IN THE PROVERB
Those who listen to instruction will prosper;
those who trust the Lord will be joyful.
Step 12 : Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this 
message to others , and to practice these principles in all our affairs. 
(12Steps.org) 
In the middle of my addictive state ,living my life as it was I hated . Guilt, anger, regret ,selfishness , fear , and pride were the ones that ruled my life.There were many who tried to show me the way I should live to get clean and sober . Time after time , I would just run away ! My thought I know you care but I am drowning here and your describing the water ! One day it happened my spirit was awakened ,and that only happened at my bottom after a sincere step one ! The Proverb says it all and the 12 th step is a duty because of other 12 steppers and GOD , I have freedom ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment